Paradise Navigation SA: Ship Management Company
- Paradise Navigation SA (PNSA) is a Panamanian registered company, established in Greece under law 89 to perform management and ship operation functions for its owning principals. Originally, founded back in 1968, as Navipower Compania Naviera SA, by the Tsakiris family, a traditional Greek ship-owning and operating family.
- Based in Athens/Greece since 1996, currently employing 20 employees and managing 10 vessels, 4 Tankers and 6 LPGs, all under Ship Management Agreements (Bimco 2009) with the Owning companies.
- PNSA holds also an office in Constanta/Romania, offering Crewing & Technical Services.
- Use of US GAAP accounting standards and established ties with US investors.
- Quality oriented operation with many certifications including ISM, ISO, ISPS, and now implementing TMSA. Have approvals from all major oil companies, with very high success rate on Vettings.
- Members of BIMCO, Intertanko and the Hellenic Chamber of Shipping.
- In-depth knowledge of current fleet. All second-hand vessels where bought as early as 1996/1999. The new-building series was designed and supervised by PNSA’s in-house technical team, whose senior members remain employed with the company today.
- Very strong loyalty by Management and employees who have been with company since the re-birth in 1996-1998 and also own shares in Paradise Gas Carriers.
- Enjoys good reputation in market for integrity, ethics and quality with a 15 year record of almost zero Hull & Machinery claims to date.
- Well established relations with suppliers as well as Banks.
- All internal documentation maintained in English.
Paradise Gas Carriers (PGC): Shipping Investment Vehicle - JV with P. Vasilopoulos
- PGC is a Liberian registered holding company, established in 2013 to invest in shipping ventures focusing mainly in the gas sector, ie LPGs.
- PGC holds single ship owning companies and is 50% owned by Paradise Group Holdings I&II (“PGH”) and 50% by the Vasilopoulos family.
- PGC Marina (ex. Polar) has been delivered on July 18th 2013 and it is the first vessel included in this scheme.
- PGC Aratos (ex. Syn Alcor) has been delivered on October 24th 2013 and it is the first LPG vessel of PGC.
- PGC Strident Force (ex. Newmarket1) has been delivered on March 12th 2014
- PGC Darko King (ex. Aintree) has been delivered on March 17th 2014
- PGC Ikaros (ex. Stena Chronos) has been delivered on December 18th 2014
- Aspropyrgos (ex. Strena Callas) has been delivered on December 18th 2014
- PGC owned vessels have been operated/managed by Paradise Navigation SA basis on standard shipping management agreements.
Paradise Tankers Corp (PTC): Shipping Investment Vehicle - JV with Stena
- PTC was a Liberian registered holding company, established in 2000 to invest in shipping ventures, focusing mainly on Panamax tankers.
- PTC held single ship owning companies, releasing audited individual & consolidated financial statements by USGAAP since 2004.
- PTC owned vessels had been operated/managed by Paradise Navigation SA basis on standard shipping management agreements.
- Since 2008 Stena Bulk held 35% of the company, acting also as commercial manager of the group.